[NFBA-Tucson] East Valley chapter 2023 Holiday party invitation

Mark Feliz mafeliz0641 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 15:51:35 UTC 2023

Greetings and happy holidays from the East Valley Chapter.

We are inviting you to our traditional in-house Holiday party now
known as Swenson And Sohl Annual Holiday Party. This will be held at
the home of Jim Sohl and Ruth Swenson. This will be a great time for
us to come together in a cozy, homely, setting and to also enjoy good
food. The Chapter is providing a turkey dinner and drinks. We may ask
a few of you to bring a simple dessert. We would prefer if the dessert
is a prepackaged item.
If you wish, please bring a gender neutral gift for the gift exchange
during our party. The Student Division will be conducting an auction
so bring cash.

Please RSVP. No later than December 12th, 2023. You may call Mark
Feliz at 480-560-0641 or email at mafeliz0641 at gmail.com. When you call
please leave a message.

Now, here are the location details;

When: December 16, 2023

Where: 311 West Mcnair Street
Chandler, Arizona

What time: 3 pm. Till late evening; please schedule your pick-up rides
after 7 if you can.
We are excited for your company.

Mark Feliz, East Valley Chapter President
Somaya Tarin, East Valley chapter Treasurer, committee chair