[Nfbc-info] After Target - was - Re: What about Apple, iTunes, and the iPhone, etc?

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Sun Jun 7 20:14:41 UTC 2009

I continue to follow the postings, but I agree that the POS touch screens in
several stores continue to be inaccessible. Maybe this is where our energies
should be placed next, since the NFBC and NFB had passed resolutions to
resolve this issue. With the Nano IPod, it is accessible, along with Apple
improving the ITune web page for individuals with visual impairments or
blindness to have equal access to them.

Eileen