[Nfbc-info] After Target - was - Re: What about Apple, iTunes, and the iPhone, etc?

Bryan Bashin bashin at calweb.com
Mon Jun 8 19:58:48 UTC 2009

Hi Chuck,

I wonder if you might be willing to use some of your connections with
the California Democratic party to see if a legislative sponsor for
this could be found?

As many of the major sites from Craig's List to Ebay to Facebook and
on and on are headquartered here this could be a very useful
contribution.  Let us know what you find.

Bryan