[Nfbc-info] After Target - was - Re: What about Apple, iTunes, and the iPhone, etc?

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 8 06:38:21 UTC 2009

we need to be systematically addressing the use of captcha or word
verification systems appearing on many types of web sites without audio
alternatives. Web designers convince web site owners that this is a
deterrent from various types of malicious data being entered on web sites.
The only thing that it does is restrict access is this type of image is not
compatible with screen reading software as a whole.
Chuck