[Nfbc-info] Sacramento members question

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 01:48:16 UTC 2009

The opportunity to live on "Schmuckley Dr" is hard to pass up!
I've never heard of it before, but with a name like Schmuckley, that's got
to be good living!
Ok, all kidding aside, you might want to live closer in to the city -- I
think Rosemont is a way out.
There is pretty good transit in the greater downtown area, especially if you
can live near a lightrail stop.  Plus there is lots of shopping and
entertainment.
Sacramento is a nice city to live in -- and the cost of living is certainly
much lower than other major metro areas elsewhere  in Cali.  Plus, San Fran
and the Bay Area are just a short train ride away!
Good luck.

Brian Miller