[Nfbc-info] Sacramento members question

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 11 20:15:46 UTC 2009

Hello all. Terra and I are looking for a place to move where I can get internships and afford to live.
We ran across an apartment that sounds good in Sacramento and will be goint up to take a look shortly.
Does any one know this area and is this a good place or not?
See below signature:
Mike Peterson
Rosemont Park in Sacramento, CA - Sacramento, California Apartment Rentals | ConAm
Management
Rosemont Park in Sacramento, CA  - Sacramento, California Apartment Rentals | ConAm
Management
About Us
Property Management Team
Regional Offices
Careers
Contact Us
Rosemont Park
Sacramento Apartments
California Apartments
previous
view larger
map
next
(877) 837-6917
Rosemont Park
9190 Schmuckley Dr,
Sacramento, CA 95826
Print Brochure
Request Info
Driving Directions
Property Description
Don't Just Come Look...Come Live!
Welcome to Rosemont Park Apartments. Ideally located in the heart of Sacramento's
desireable Rosemont area, we are close to shopping, dining, light rail, freeways
and within miles of Sacramento State University. We offer spacious, well-designed
1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment and townhouse floorplans in a tranquil park-like setting.
We were rated 4+ STARS by our residents in a nationwide resident survey. This gated
community offers the best in carefree, affordable living. We would love the opportunity
to introduce our community to you. Please call or stop by today for your personalized
tour. We look forward to making Rosemont Park your new home.
Floor Plan Detail
Name
Specials
Beds
Baths
Sq. Ft.
Rent
1 Bed 1 Bath
1
1
637
$565 - $575
Specials:
Limited Time Only at this rate! (expires 06/20/2009 )
Beds:
1
Baths:
1
Sq. Feet:
637
Rent:
$565 - $575
Deposit:
$400
#
Unit Number:
72
Apartment Features:
Air Conditioning
Ceiling Fan
Dishwasher
Disposal
Refrigerator
Window Coverings
Carport
Controlled Access
Private Patio
Range
Junior 1 Bed 1 Bath
1
1
530
$680
Specials:
Limited Time Only at this rate! (expires 06/20/2009 )
Beds:
1
Baths:
1
Sq. Feet:
530
Rent:
$680
Deposit:
$400
#
Unit Number:
5
Apartment Features:
1 Bed 1 Bath Townhome
1
1
639
$710
Specials:
Limited Time Only at this rate! (expires 06/20/2009 )
Beds:
1
Baths:
1
Sq. Feet:
639
Rent:
$710
Deposit:
$400
#
Unit Number:
8
Apartment Features:
Air Conditioning
Ceiling Fan
Dishwasher
Disposal
Large Closets
Refrigerator
Window Coverings
Carport
Controlled Access
Private Patio
Range
2 Bed 1.5 Bath Townhome
2
1.5
1081
$985
Specials:
Limited Time Only at this rate! (expires 06/20/2009 )
Beds:
2
Baths:
1.5
Sq. Feet:
1081
Rent:
$985
Deposit:
$500
#
Unit Number:
7
Apartment Features:
Air Conditioning
Ceiling Fan
Dishwasher
Disposal
Large Closets
Refrigerator
View
Window Coverings
Carport
Controlled Access
Private Balcony
Private Patio
Range
2 Bed 2 Bath
2
2
910
$675 - $685
Specials:
Limited Time Only at this rate! (expires 06/20/2009 )
Beds:
2
Baths:
2
Sq. Feet:
910
Rent:
$675 - $685
Deposit:
$450
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
Unit Number:
72
Apartment Features:
Air Conditioning
Ceiling Fan
Dishwasher
Disposal
Large Closets
Refrigerator
View
Window Coverings
Balcony
Carport
Controlled Access
Patio
Private Balcony
Private Patio
Range
3 Bed 2.5 Bath Townhome
3
2.5
1240
$1,155
Specials:
Limited Time Only at this rate! (expires 06/20/2009 )
Beds:
3
Baths:
2.5
Sq. Feet:
1240
Rent:
$1,155
Deposit:
$550
#
Unit Number:
5
Apartment Features:
Air Conditioning
Ceiling Fan
Dishwasher
Disposal
Large Closets
Microwave
Refrigerator
Window Coverings
Additional Storage
Carport
Controlled Access
Courtyard
Heat
Patio
Private Balcony
Private Patio
Range
Property Features
There are 170 units in the property.
Amenities
Pool
Spa
Laundry
Package Receiving
Gate
On-site Management
On-site Maintenance
Night Patrol
High Speed Internet Available
24-Hour Availability
Covered Parking
Transportation
Parking
Parking : Assigned Parking is available , Covered Lot, Plenty of free for all parking!
Pet Policy
Pets are allowed.
Restrictions or other terms: Policy: Indoor cats only. $400 deposit (covers up to
2 cats.) .
Send Email for an appointment
Property Images
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
void(0);
Map & Directions
Get Directions to: 9190 Schmuckley Dr  Sacramento, CA 95826
Starting Address:
Enter Address & City, State or Zip
Get Directions
Request Information
Rosemont Park
Rosemont Park
9190 Schmuckley Dr
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone: (877) 837-6917
Office Hours :
Monday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Email Address*:
First Name*:
Last Name*:
Phone 1:
(
)-
-
Phone 2:
(
)-
-
Please Respond via*:
Email
Phone 1
Phone 2
Unit Type:
-
Move Date*
-
-
-
Reason for Inquiry*:
- Select One -
Message*:
Send
* = Required Information
Rosemont Park
(877) 837-6917
9190 Schmuckley Dr
Sacramento
,
CA
95826
Property Logo
Company Logo
Description
Don't Just Come Look...Come Live!
Welcome to Rosemont Park Apartments. Ideally located in the heart of Sacramento's
desireable Rosemont area, we are close to shopping, dining, light rail, freeways
and within miles of Sacramento State University. We offer spacious, well-designed
1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment and townhouse floorplans in a tranquil park-like setting.
We were rated 4+ STARS by our residents in a nationwide resident survey. This gated
community offers the best in carefree, affordable living. We would love the opportunity
to introduce our community to you. Please call or stop by today for your personalized
tour. We look forward to making Rosemont Park your new home.
Floor Plans and Pricing
Floor Plan
Beds
Baths
Sq. Ft.
Rent
1 Bed 1 Bath
1
1
637
$565 - $575
Junior 1 Bed 1 Bath
1
1
530
$680
1 Bed 1 Bath Townhome
1
1
639
$710
2 Bed 1.5 Bath Townhome
2
1.5
1081
$985
2 Bed 2 Bath
2
2
910
$675 - $685
3 Bed 2.5 Bath Townhome
3
2.5
1240
$1,155
Amenities
Pool
Spa
Laundry
Package Receiving
Gate
On-site Management
On-site Maintenance
Night Patrol
High Speed Internet Available
24-Hour Availability
Covered Parking
Transportation
Office Hours
Monday
9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday
9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday
9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday
9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday
9:00am - 5:00pm
Parking
Assigned Parking is available , Covered Lot, Plenty of free for all parking!
Pet Policy
Pets are allowed.
Rosemont Park
(877) 837-6917