[Nfbc-info] Target Stimulis money buys KNFB Reader

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Jun 12 05:20:37 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for the email Mary.  Anyone interested in buying a Reader please feel
free to call me at (415) 827-4084.

Bruce, the iPal Solo is indeed a good device which can be used for large
documents.  For those who aren't familiar with it it's user interface is
simpler than OpenBook and the K1000.  It is not a portable device.  I have
in fact heard of people who use the KnfbReader to read large books.  It does
require more manipulation than the iPal Solo, but people use the KnfbReader
to read large and small documents.  It also is totally portable.

We have plenty of N82s in stock and ready to ship.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com