[Nfbc-info] captia

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Fri Jun 12 15:56:33 UTC 2009

Its supposed to protect the site from software which automatically floods it
with advertising or worse, viruses and spyware. The theory is that it
requires a human being to solve the CAPTCHA, as software cannot read
graphical images. Problem is, not only is it torture for not only blind
people but sighted as well, from what I've read it doesn't work very well.