[Nfbc-info] captia

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 12 21:43:55 UTC 2009

At least with Yahoo there is a way to contact them and after verifying your
account they will remove the captcha featureafter you log in. You need to go
to their help page and send them a note using their contact form. They will
then ask you for information such as your name date of birth etc. and they
will then disable the captia when your email logs in. Unfortunately, they
make this information obscure and hidden so it is apparently not widely
known that this can be done. Contact me off list if you continue to have
problems with Yahoo.
Chuck