[Nfbc-info] Sacramento members question

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:15:20 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

I think  as Nicolas points out, it is always important to consider your
overall quality of life concerns -- if you like to get out and explore, hang
out with friends at night, or go places on the weekend, it's not a good idea
to put yourself out where transit is limited on weekends or evenings -- and
waiting around for Para transit isn't much fun!
So be sure to consider all aspects, and check out the transit options
thoroughly before deciding.
As you say, $560 is a good price for rent.

I would try shop.safeway.com/access for your grocery delivery needs.  I am
not familiar with pavilion.

Good luck!

Brian