[Nfbc-info] Sacramento members question

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 12 21:55:27 UTC 2009

        Thanks Brian. Pavillions Vons and safeway are all under the same
umbrella.
We are looking at some downtown places now too Terra saw one near the
capital looks a little pricy, we can perhaps get a studio in the same price
range there I think but it says it's near the capital we are doing crime
searches now too because as was stated there are most likely some pockets in
downtown too we might not want.
If you hear of any good apartments let us know.
Mike