[Nfbc-info] Can someone explain

Claude Everett ceverett at dslextreme.com
Sun Jun 14 22:20:07 UTC 2009

There is a NIH  or DOL report recently that identified the employment of all
disabilities by category.

Regards,
Claude Everett
American by chance, Californian by choice.
Everyone has a disability, some are more aware of it than others.
"If we have learned one thing from the civil rights movement in the united
states, it is that when you let others speak for you, you lose."
Ed Roberts