[Nfbc-info] Sacramento members question

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:24:49 UTC 2009

Cragislist can be great -- I've found all of the past seven places I've
lived in on Craigslist.  Still, you have to be careful these days -- there
are a lot of scams where people try to rent you a property they don't own.
I know in San Diego this has become a huge problem -- anywhere the housing
market is roughed up, and you lots of people who are in foreclosure, you
have to stay sharp.

Brian M