[Nfbc-info] Sacramento members question

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 12:41:31 UTC 2009

On Craigslist you can usually tell by the wording of the ads. Anything that
doesn't give a physical address or geographic area or if the wording is in
poor English syntax is usually a red flag.
Those ads are all over on Craigslist. I found some a while back in Fresno
and called the posters bluff when I confronted them about not knowing the
geographic area where their property was purported to be located, etc.
Chuck