[Nfbc-info] tryingto find the lCA aw reference(s) that apply to thelegally blind

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 20:05:32 UTC 2009

Employment issues especially those regarding employment discrimination are
governed by sections of the California Civil Code. There are many references
to discrimination issues and over the past few years the legislature has
been attempting to provide uniformity with regard to covered classes under
discrimination law. Feel free to contact me off list to address issues.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237