[Nfbc-info] Invite for the June SF Chapter meeting

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 08:29:08 UTC 2009

Hello Again:

    This is just another friendly reminder that the San  Francisco Chapter
of the NFBC is having their monthly meeting on Saturday  June 20, 2009 from
1-3 pm.  at the San Francisco Lighthouse located at 241 Van  Ness Avenue in
San Francisco.  We will be  discussing many  topics at this meeting such as
active chapter building ideas to  build the San Francisco  chapter.  All
members of the San Francisco Chapter please bring your ideas to this meeting so
we can discuss this.  We like to invite everyone who is  a member of the
affiliate to our chapter meeting so maybe they can get ideas for their
chapter.  Also, we invite everyone  who has not been to a San Francisco chapter
meeting but is interested in  coming to a meeting and want to check out what
the  San Francisco chapter is doing.  The San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC
looks forward in  seeing everyone at the June monthly chapter meeting.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the San Francisco Chapter of the  NFBC

**************Dell Days of Deals! June 15-24 - A New Deal Everyday!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222865043x1201494942/aol?redir=http:%2F%2F
ad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215692145%3B38015538%3Bh)