[Nfbc-info] Condolences to Fred Chambers

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 20 01:25:54 UTC 2009

Dear Fred,
We, in your Federation family, share your grief at this time.  We grieve for
your loss of your wife, Simone, as it is our loss too.
I understand that there will be a traditional Moiri Solo'ung'u ceremony
scheduled at a later time.  Please keep your Federation family informed as
to the time and date so we can support you during this hard time.
If there is anything I can do, please call me.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net