[Nfbc-info] To All Grant Recipients & First Time Conventioneers PLEASE READ

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 02:16:47 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone
Sorry to bug you all, but there are a few things you need to know.

Because there are so many of you, there will be a meeting on July 3rd. We will be meeting in President Willows' room for pizza at 6pm. This way I can get contact info regarding the California Table. Yes, folks I want your room numbers. This way I can contact you the night before your shift.

After we eat, we will go to Rookie round up. This is optional for all the old time convention goers, but for all first timers it is highly recommended.

Have a good weekend everyone, and Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there.
Karmalynne
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Email:ladymusic1970 at hotmail.com (music requests only)
Listen to my show on www.2020theblink.net from Tuesday 7-10pm pacific time.