[Nfbc-info] Friends I need your creative suggestions.

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 5 02:45:03 UTC 2010

Hello All:
I am putting together the design for a refrigerator magnet with our contact
information.  It will be used in a direct mail campaign.  I need your
creativity to help come up with a slogan for our magnets.  We can write as
much as we wnat but, the more lettering the smaller the print will become.
I would like it to say something about "if you need information about
blindness...call or write....
Let's see what you guys can come up with.  I know one of you out there is
just bursting with ideas.  Let's hear them.
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net