[Nfbc-info] Win $600.00 in California drawing

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 21:06:43 UTC 2016

Hello All:

California is feeling pretty generous right now.  We are drawing one lucky
raffle ticket for $600.00 on October 22 at the banquet of the National
Federation of the Blind of California 2016 convention.

Wouldn't you like to be the recipient?

You do not have to be present to win.  You only have to purchase a drawing
ticket for $5.00.  In fact, we are making it so easy for you to buy drawing
tickets that I am providing the link here so that you can purchase as many
as you want in the comfort of your own home.  Each ticket is $5.00 or if you
buy four tickets, will add one for free.

Don't miss out.  Buy now.

http://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/2017_national_convention_raffle

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,