[NFBCS] Looking for experienced engineers for on site and remote positions

Lia Stone evangeliastone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:14:17 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

My name is Lia and I am a freelance tech recruiter for some early stage
startups. I am currently working with 3 startups, one in person in San
Francisco and 2 that are remote, who are hiring engineers. I've attached a
document with an outline of the requirements for each position and I would
love to see a blind engineer land any one of these roles!

If you have questions about the position or are interested and believe your
skills would be a good match you can reach out in a number of ways:

*	You can schedule a time to talk with me on
<https://calendly.com/evangeliastone/30min> Calendly
*	You can respond to this email
*	You can text me at 917-570-3166
*	You can connect with/message me on