[NFBK] Fwd: Automatic reply: Audio description

Karen Mayne karenmayne1964 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:20:03 UTC 2021

This is an email that I sent to the HBO closed captioning department, because that was the only accessibility contact information I could find. They finally responded. This was their response.

Karen Mayne,
President of the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky's Frankfort chapter.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
Helen Keller

Begin forwarded message: