[Nfbmd] Prince George's Chapter

Terry Vanzetti terry.vanzetti at verizon.net
Mon Feb 8 01:44:29 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I attended the first meeting of the new Prince George's chapter of NFB and
paid my dues.  It was my understanding that meetings would take place once a
month, on the 4th Saturday of each month.  But I was not able to write down
the time and place of the meetings.  I understood that an email with this
and other information would be forthcoming, but have not received such an
email.

My city is making gratefully making transportation arrangements for the
handful of us who live here.  We have to make reservations for the
transportation in advance, and have to show the city that enough of us are
interested in the meetings to provide this service.

So, I'm wondering if anyone can confirm the date, time, and place of the
February meeting, as well as future meetings.

Thanks so much!

Terry Vanzetti

terry.vanzetti at verizon.net