[Nfbmd] {Disarmed} FW: Maryland Health Connection Update October 3

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Fri Oct 4 09:16:57 UTC 2013

All,

I am forwarding this email because I am curious about the opinions of others regarding the website for AHC. Has anyone tried to navigate the website? I tried but had some interesting experiences including PDF files.

Since this was one of the items we brought to our legislators in Annapolis as a concern, I would like to see your comments after trying the site. They have published there are some problems but I wonder how much that applies to the types of things we need to make the website accessible for us.

Michelle