[Nfbmd] {Disarmed} FW: Maryland Health Connection Update October 3

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Oct 4 12:07:11 UTC 2013

Hi Michelle,

Yes, there are some PDF files on this website. However, I have seen one
which is accessible. For PG county, the Capital health connection has
most of their documents accessible. I have informed the public
information office that the calendar is not accessible.

People can call the phone number 1855-642-8572 and speak a navigator. I
believe that they are still having some technical difficulty. The
on-line applications are not working for anyone. The local navigators
are completing paper applications and sending them to the state.

I hope this is helpful.

I think that you should invite someone at your resource fair. They can
come prepared to take and complete applications on site. All the
navigators are given laptops to do this.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.