[NFBMD] Peabody Concert

Ashley Biggs -MSL- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue Apr 26 18:13:06 UTC 2022

Hi all,

We were so lucky to have the Peabody Sinfonia come and perform for us.

If you were unable to attend the concert, or if you would like to listen
again, please follow *this *link: https://youtu.be/VI0TO7zAMv4

I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to the Peabody Sinfonia. Their enthusiasm,
positive energy, and outstanding performance were welcome and appreciated;
we hope to have them back in the future.

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<https://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSL&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.

*Follow us on Social Media!*

   - Facebook - MDLBPD <https://www.facebook.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Twitter - MDLBPD <https://twitter.com/MDLBPD/>
   - Linked In - Maryland State Library for the Blind and Print Disabled
   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/64623671/admin/>
   - Blog- https://mdlbpd.blogspot.com/