[NFBMD] Free STEM camp for B/VI high school students in Maryland - The Career Exploration Lab

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Sat Jun 10 15:50:29 UTC 2023

This is a great opportunity - and it's free.  Please disseminate widely.

On the week of July 31-August 4th, we are presenting The Career Exploration
Lab at the Maryland School for the Blind.  Students who attend can be day
students or they can stay overnight at the Maryland School for the Blind.
There is no cost for any student to attend the week-long Career Exploration
Lab! The grant covers all costs but students should be Maryland residents.

Our cut-off date for registration is mid-July or when the class is filled.
Our limit is 20 students. We need your help in getting the word out to
encourage anyone who may be interested, to register as soon as possible!

I am attaching a flyer about this program in Word and a PDF counterpart.
The flyer contains a link (at the bottom) with additional details, parental
consent and registration information.

We hope you can help us connect with B/VI high school students in Maryland
for this special educational opportunity! Please let us know if you have any
questions. I have copied two of my colleagues on this email.

Sincerely,

Noreen Grice
Email: noreen at youcandoastronomy.com