[NFBNJ] New Page On The State Website Self-Employed Entrepreneurs

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 10 00:25:22 UTC 2016

Greetings to all!
Please review the following and if you find worthy, please consider a
submission.
*****

Self-Employed Entrepreneurs

As we raise expectations to live the life we want, we are encouraging our
paid members to provide information pertaining to their employment
highlighting self-employment. We know that many of our members are employed
as teachers in the public schools, social workers in hospital settings,
lawyers, real estate brokers, secretaries, massage therapists,
administrators, programmers in computer companies, retail stores and much
more. In addition, we have many employed with federal, state and city
agencies; however this page is provided for the self-employed.

If interested, please provide a short summary, TV guide style, no more than
300 characters.  You need to provide your name, company name, contact info,
purposes and objectives  of your self employment. This page will demonstrate
that raising expectations will enable us to transform our dreams into
reality. Please forward your submissions to Brian Mackey, webmaster, at
bmackey88 at gmail.com and copy Joe Ruffalo, NFBNJ President, at
nfbnj1 at verizon.net.

Jack's Heavenly haven
Jack Truehaft, Owner
Toms river, NJ
Phone: 732-401-0399
Phone (BENJ): 732-418-3270
Email: jtruehaft at verizon.net

Jack Truehaft has been self-employed for 40 years as a Business Enterprise
of New Jersey (BENJ) manager in the food services industry. Opportunities
are located in federal, state and county buildings.  BENJ is a program
administrated by the NJ Commission for the Blind & Visually Impaired
(NJCBVI).

Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Brian Mackey, Owner
Medford, NJ 08055
Phone: 609-953-6988
Email: brian at mackeyenterprisesllc.com
Website: www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

Brian Mackey has been the proud owner of Mackey Enterprises, LLC since 2011.
Mackey Enterprises, LLC “sees” things from a different perspective to
perform personal and business related data entry, website, and bookkeeping
services. All projects are completed with a “Blind With Vision” attitude.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net