[NFBNJ] President riccobono's Monthly Release September 2016

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 12 00:27:04 UTC 2016

Greetings to all!

Please listen and share the exciting news on the presidential release for
September 2016.

Good reading. Good sharing. Good education.

The notice follows.

The September 2016 National Federation of the Blind Presidential Release
provided by President Mark Riccobono is now available for your listening
enjoyment. To listen to current or previous Presidential Releases, please
visit www.nfb.org/presidential-releases. You can also download the releases
as a podcast using the newer Victor Reader Stream, listen to it on the NFB
Connect app on the iPhone, listen on NFB-NEWSLINE® or dial 443-341-4234.

Note: For the fun of it, listened on the phone. Good Quality

nfbnj1 at verizon.net