[NFBNJ] Family Friends Neighbors breakfast flyer Support The Northern Chapter

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 24 18:16:26 UTC 2017

Greetings to all!
The following notice was received from Rebecca Bryant, President, Northern Chapter.

As our policy to support the chapters/divisions of the NFBNJ, please read and share the following fundraiser opportunity to support the Northern Chapter as they celebrate 41 years as a chapter in the NFBNJ.
Congratulations
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org

***

The Northern Chapter of The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Celebrates their 41st Anniversary

Come join our members, family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors with great food, good fellowship and interaction with thoughts to raise expectations to change what it means to be blind!

The proceeds and donations raised will be used for our educational and outreach programs.

A Triple 2 Breakfast

(2 sausages or bacon, 2 eggs, 2 pancakes unlimited beverage)

Sponsor by the Northern Chapter of the NFBNJ

When: Saturday March 11, 2017

Time: 9:00a.m. Until 12: noon

(Tickets are good to use until 11:00p.m)

Place: IHop

1129 Broad Street

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Tickets $12 per person

Theme: The Best of Green

: Persons wearing the best green outfit wins a gift:

There will be; door prize and raffles

To purchase ticket contact the following:

Imaanah Saleem:  973-380-6899

Alice Best:  862-224-0186

Krystel Allen: 862-600-2144

Rick fox: 973-641-5607