[NFBNJ] Need help with a strange iPhone problem

Jimmy Vonderlinden jimmyv1130 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 1 14:02:46 UTC 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hi tech division membersI am having a weird problem with my iPhone that's been going on for over a week now. My contacts names are randomly disappearing. I use siri to quickly call people on my contact list, so this is pretty annoying. If any of you have ideas on how to fix this, I would greatly appreciate itJimmy Vonderlinden