[NFBNJ] Congratulations With The Establishment Of The Spanish Committee

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 27 02:00:49 UTC 2017

>From the desk of Joe Ruffalo, President, NFBNJ.
Request for distribution from Rosa Santiago, Chair of the  Spanish
Committee.

**

Greetings to all on the NFBNJ Distribution list!
Congratulations to Rosa Santiago, Chair of the Spanish Committee.
A few days ago, I provided an announcement pertaining to the establishment
of the Spanish Committee.
I am pleased to provide, pasted and attached,  the goals, purposes,
objectives and additional information highlighting the Spanish Committee.

It is imperative that you share with others.

We know that the Federation strives to assist all and with the establishment
of the Spanish Committee, the Federation and all participating in the
committee will grow with raising expectations to live the life we want by
transforming dreams into reality.

Please contact Rosa Santiago with your contact information and or any
questions by calling:
201 892 6946
rosa.santiago901 at gmail.com

Please provide the following.
name:
address:
zip code:
home phone:
cell phone:
email:

Rosa will contact each person to welcome to the newly established Spanish
Committee.
Shortly, Rosa will organize and conduct a welcome conference call.
Stay tuned for the date, time and conference call information.

Get Involved and Make a Difference!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

***