[NFBNJ] Sounding Board Deadline Approaching: March 15, 2018

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 16 20:49:55 UTC 2018

    Greetings to all!

Received from Kathy Gabry, editor of the Sounding Board, the publication of
the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey.

Please read and share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

Subject:Sounding Board Deadline Approaching: March 15, 2018

Joe,

Please circulate the following announcement:

The deadline for the Spring 2018 edition of the NFBNJ's magazine The
Sounding Board is March 15, 2018.  If you, someone you know, or your chapter
has overcome an obstacle, been presented with an award, had a success, made
something work, or if you have an announcement  ... then send us the story!

Please follow these guidelines in submitting all articles:

1. Because of our space limitations, please keep your article to 750 words
or less
2. Type or paste your article into the body of the email

Your article will be edited for grammar, punctuation, spelling and clarity,
as well as space considerations. All efforts will be made to retain the
content of your article in the spirit in which it was written.

Please send all articles to  MaryJo Partyka at  choirnfb at gmail.com  as soon
as possible.

Advertisements are also available. Advertising rates are $25 for a half page
and $40 for a full page. Please contact Barbara Shalit at
barbart at tullensound.com.

Please note that the editorial staff will determine whether the article or
advertisement will be printed.

Articles received after March 15 will be held for the Fall 2018 edition.

We'll look forward to hearing from you!

Kathy Gabry
Editor, The Sounding Board

-----

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world.  ~Margaret Mead

Katherine Gabry
201.998.9427