[NFBNJ] Birthday FundraiserLinda Melendez

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 19 19:49:23 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
I have received and Linda Melendez has requested distribution to all on our
distribution list.
Linda, thanks for thinking of the NFBNJ with your thoughtfulness on your 21
plus birthday.
Please read and share with others.
A great way to celebrate Linda’s birthday and to assist the state affiliate!
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations To Live The Life We Want
***