[NFBNJ] Amo's Memorial Celebration Saturday June 16th

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 14 23:43:39 UTC 2018

        To all planning to attend Amo’s celebration on Saturday, June 16.
I did forward a few days ago, the information pertaining to time and
location.
I no longer have and if you need this info, Please contact Ali Hall.
Contact info is below
special Note:

Hello Everyone!

For Amo’s Memorial Celebration on Saturday, June 16th (this Saturday),
please wear comfortable and casual clothing, in addition to COMFORTABLE
SHOES. We will be in the park, and there will be a walk that afternoon for
anyone who would like to participate. Please let Pat or myself know if you
have any questions about the event.

Thank you, and have a great evening!

Ali Hall
EDGE Coordinator
Family Resource Network
Employment, Development, Guidance, and Engagement
(FRN, EDGE)
ahall at familyresourcenetwork.org
Cell: (609) 455-7281

Joseph Kohn Training Center