[NFBNJ] For All To Review Summer Get Yourself Moving Personal Sports and Recreation Division NFBNJ Challenge Completion Survey & Establishment of NFB Reading Book Club

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 30 04:27:33 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
With the first six months  of 2018 moving quickly, don’t hesitate and get
involved with the following opportunity!
Some of the old timers will recognize the name of Ever Lee hairston, a long
time member and leader in the affiliate.
I have read her book and I will read again.

Remember, this opportunity is open to all NFBNJ members.

Request for distribution from Linda Melendez.

Regards,

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

Hello Everyone:

Congratulations and thank you for participating in the 1st Sports &
Recreation Division NFBNJ Summer Get Yourself Moving Personal Challenge.
Whether you registered to participate in the challenge or accomplished a
personal goal on your own during the month of June please complete the
following survey so we can share the challenge results and the goals our
membership have accomplished and for an opportunity to give us your
feedback.

www.nfbnj.org/sports-and-recreation-summer-challenge-completion-survey

As a result of this challenge our membership has requested the
establishment of the Sports and Recreation Division NFB Reading Book Club
which will be open to all NFBNJ members and  hosted by Janie Degenshein and
will meet quarterly. Our next
book will be “Blind Ambition” and a conference call will be held in
September. Blind Ambition is One Woman's Journey to Greatness despite her
blindness DBC01886 Hairston, Ever Lee. Reading time: 6 hours, 28 minutes.
Read by Paul Georgiou. A production of New Jersey State Library, State
Talking Book and Braille Center. Inspirational General Women Decades after
she lost her eyesight, a woman's powerful, inspirational story of ambition
and helping others overcome obstacles to realize the purpose of their
lives.

Stay tuned and be on the lookout for additional Sports and Recreation
Division NFB Reading Book Club details.

Regards,Linda
Melendez, President
Sports & Recreation Division of the National Federation of the Blind of New
Jersey
732-421-7063 <(732)%20421-7063>
Email: lindamelendez220 at gmail.com
Website: www.nfbnj.org
Sports & Recreation Division of NFBNJ Calendar of Events:
www.nfbnj.org/sports-and-recreation-calendar