[NFBNJ] Surfing for VisionUpdates

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 28 15:59:14 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Provided is information pertaining to the 3rd annual Surfing For Vision to
be held in Long Branch.
Below is information to share with others and all contact info is provided.
Congratulations to those that have completed the application process.
For those who have not done so, get to it and demonstrate that there is your
opportunity to raise your expectations to highlight that there is life after
blindness!

nfbnj1 at verizon.net