[NFBNJ] Mobile Food Bank Serving Morris County

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 14 17:18:12 UTC 2018

Greetings to all!
Received from Pamela Gaston, NJ CBVI.
Please read and share with others.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

The following information is being forwarded by the NJ Commission for the
Blind and Visually Impaired as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued
efforts to share information that may be of interest or of benefit to
individuals who are blind and vision-impaired.

Fare Trade Inc. is a mobile food bank serving Morris County NJ. Their focus
is on providing fresh, whole foods. They do not distribute processed,
prepackaged food and they do not conduct food drives.

They also  provide specialized in-home grocery delivery for people with
disabilities, the aged or those who simply have transportation issues and
cannot utilize food pantries and soup kitchens. Their target population is
defined as the "invisible hungry".

For further information visit
www.faretradeinc.org<http://www.faretradeinc.org>  or  call 973.207.5710

This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the
personal and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named ab