[NFBNJ] Archive NFBNJ: Technology Division Minutes June 18 Agenda Monday September 24 2018 at 8:00 pm yes, that is 24th

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 15 01:53:22 UTC 2018

Jane, thanks for the minutes and agenda for Monday, September 24.
Anna, please archive.
Ellen, please forward to all chapter/division presidents and secretaries.
Warmly Joe
**
Hello All

First, I want to remind you that our meeting day is now the fourth Monday.
of the month.

Second, I hope that your summer was enjoyable and restful yet energized.

Third, become prepared to share , listen and learn as we have a terrific and
informative speaker Matt Vollbrecht.

You will read more  about him in the agenda portion of this email.

So, see you on Monday, September 24 at 8 PM

Dial: 1 515 604 9570

Code: 612068 pound

New Jersey Association of Blind Technology Users (NJABTU)