[NFBNJ] NFBNJ: Ken Lawrence radio show update

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:53:37 UTC 2018

>From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

Received from Ken Lawrence, Board Member, NJ Association to Promote the Use
of Braille.

Greetings to all!

I continued to promote our members with those that raise expectations to
live the life they wantand to transform dreams into reality.

The following message is from Ken Lawrence.

Congratulations to Ken!

Hello Federationist of NJ,

A followup to a previous post in which I promoted my new additional timeslot
for my radio show.  I can now be heard six days a week. Every Monday,
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 9:00 A.M. eastern time Saturday evening at
9:00 P.M. eastern and Sunday afternoon at 2:00 eastern. You can hear all
shows on www.out-of-sight.net/radio <http://www.out-of-sight.net/radio>  and
the saturday and Sunday shows on www.tafn.org.uk/radio
<http://www.tafn.org.uk/radio> .  The show is also on TuneIn radio for your
iPhone, or for your amazon echo or dot.  If you have an amazon device or a
google device, just tell it to play "out of sight net radio".

Forwarded by,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey, Treasurer & Webmaster
Email:  <mailto:bmackey88 at gmail.com> bmackey88 at gmail.com
Website:  <http://www.nfbnj.org/> www.nfbnj.org
Facebook:  <https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238>
https://m.facebook.com/NFB-NJ-353099574776238
Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/nfbnewjersey> @NFBNewJersey
YouTube:  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKEDbjGsCYHMlwd4gqpBPjg>
NFBNJTransformDreams
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every
day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.