[NFBNJ] Epson printer for donation

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed May 1 18:36:17 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
printer available.
See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Serena Cucco
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 12:41 PM
To: nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Subject: Epson printer for donation

Hi Joe,

Could you forward the following to the NFB-NJ email list?

Hi everyone,

I no longer use my printer and am hoping one of our members could use
it.  Epson Workforce 635.  17.5 X 14 X 8.5 H.  Compatible with
Kurzweil 1000 software.  It probably needs new ink cartridges.  As is
usually the case with donated items, interested people would have to
arrange to pick up the printer.  I live in Madison, Morris County.  If
interested, please email me at serena.c.cucco at gmail.com

Thanks,
Serena Cucco, Northern Chapter