[NFBNJ] CSAVR Endorsed Research

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu May 2 01:36:03 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
See below.
If found worthy, please share and consider your time to complete.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

From: Pamela.Gaston at dhs.state.nj.us
The following information is being forwarded by the NJ Commission for the
Blind and Visually Impaired as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued
efforts to share information that may be of interest or of benefit to
individuals who are blind and vision-impaired.

My name is Antonio Reyes and I am a graduate student researcher at the
University of Wisconsin-Madison. We are currently conducting a research
study regarding people receiving services from a state vocational
rehabilitation agency. The study involves a one-time, online survey that
takes approximately 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Participation in this
study is completely voluntary and your answers will be kept confidential.
Participation will not impact the services you are receiving from your
rehabilitation counselor or state VR agency. To participate in the study you
must be at least 18 years old and be able to give informed consent.

If you are one of the first 300 people to participate in the study, you will
be eligible for a $5 Amazon gift card provided by our research team. To
receive the gift card, you will need to provide a valid email address at the
end of the survey.

If you are interested in participating in the study, please click on the
link below for the survey and additional information:

Vocational Rehabilitation
Survey<https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3fkJIj3FS6vJgrP>

If you have any questions about the study, please do not hesitate to contact
me: areyes7 at wisc.edu<mailto:areyes7 at wisc.edu>

Thank you for your time.

Antonio Reyes, M.S., CRC
Graduate Student
Department of Rehabilitation Psychology and Special Education
University of Wisconsin-Madison
areyes7 at wisc.edumailto:areyes7 at wisc.edu