[NFBNJ] Nutly Lions Spring Dance

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Sun May 5 02:03:54 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
Please review the following.

As of this writing, only eight have confirmed.
I did email Carman to inform her and the members of the Nutley Lions Club
that the third Saturday is chapter meetings and the active members will
probably attend chapter meetings.
I have asked Carman to call me to discuss further opportunities for
consideration.
The original flyer is pasted below.