[NFBNJ] New NFB-NEWSLINE Publications!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Mon May 6 16:22:13 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
For those that are subscribers to Newsline, you probably have received.
For those that are not subscribers to the free Newsline service, there are
over two dozen reasons to join.
Newsline provides a free service with over 500 bublications, grocery and
retail flyers, employment opportunities, weather, television listings
updates on the NFB and the NFBNJ and much more.
If not a Newsline subscriber, please contact Jane Degenshein, Coordinator of
the NFBNJ Newsline Program.
Phone: 973 736 5785
Email: jdegen16 at comcast.net

warmly,

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations to Live The Life You Want!