[NFBNJ] Fwd: NFBNJ: Deaf-Blind Division Raffle—Snacks for Sale by Student Division—please support! Deaf-Blind Division flier attached

Alice Eaddy cheiro_alice at aol.com
Mon May 6 19:54:31 UTC 2019

> From the desk of NFBNJ President Joe Ruffalo.

> Received from Veronica Gaspa, President of the New Jersey Association of Blind Students and Alice Eaddy, President of a the Deaf-Blind Division of the NFBNJ
> Greetings All!
> The New Jersey Association of Blind Students a proud Division of the NFBNJ, will be selling snacks during the 40th state convention, Raising Expectations. The prices are 2 items for $3 or 4 items for $5.
> Items include assorted candy bars, assortment of chips, chocolate chip cookies, nuts, diabetic items and much more.
> The students will be in the exhibit room on Thursday and Friday during the exhibit room hours. The remaining time, they will find you!
> Buy plenty to raise your waistlines! GRIN!
> Contact person: Veronica Gaspa, 434 989 1868
> veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu
>
> The Deaf-Blind Division of the NFBNJ, will
be raffling off a black Fitbit Zip during the 40th State Convention, Raising Expectations.
Enter to win a Fitbit Fitness Tracker!

Enter our drawing to win a brand new Fitbit Fitness tracker. Just a few of the several features of this activity tracker is a clock feature, step counter, calories burned tracker and splash proof design.

Tickets are $3.00 each or two tickets for $5.00

Drawing will be held Saturday 11/12/2016. Winner need not be present to win.

All proceeds benefit the Deaf­Blind Division of the NFB of the New Jersey Treasury. Please contact Alice at (856) 285­-4747 to purchase tickets and to improve the quality of life for individuals with hearing and vision loss.

National Federation of the Blind - "Live the life you want"