[NFBNJ] friends of the library meeting reminder

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed May 15 21:31:39 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Received from Ken Lawrence.
Please read and share with others.

From: ken lawrence
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:24 PM
To: nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Subject: friends of the library meeting reminder

Hi joe please post to distribution list.  Message follows.     Hi federation
friends this is a reminder that on june first the friends of the NJ library
for the blind will hold it’s semi annual meeting.  The meeting will be in
the basement conference room at the joseph kohn center.  Because of a
conflict with the central jersey chapter meeting being held at the same time
in the cafeteria of the center a compromise was reached.  Both meetings have
speakers and couldn’t be changed so I’d like to invite those attending our
chapter meeting to come downstairs after that meeting and socialize with us
and have pizza.  Those who wish to partake in that will be asked to pay $5
for the pizza.  Also youcan still join thee friends.  The dews are $10 a
year and we meet twice a year.  For the rest of you of you I hope to see you
in the friends meeting hope new members will be joining.  For those of you
not able to get to the JKTC who still wish to participate you can do so via
conference call.  We use the same number that most of our divisions use but
a different code.  To join in via conference call, call in before 10:00 A.M
at area code 605-468-8005 the access code is 425373 followed by the pound
sign.  If you are coming to the meeting we need a headcount for the pizza so
here is the message sent to us.  I look forward to seeing you on june first.
Hello everyone
This is a friendly reminder that if you have not already done so, please
plan to attend and RSVP to Mary Jo Partyka for our Annual Meeting for the
Friends.
Mary Jo's number is 609-888-5459

We need your attendance and support.

Thank you!