[NFBNJ] Donated Equipment Don't hesitate

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue May 21 12:57:36 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
Received yesterday and if interested, don’t delay.
Please contact the donors, contact info is provided.
The info is below my signature block.

It will be your responsibility to make arrangements to pick up what
equipment you desire.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net

****

DEAR Joe, AS PER OUR TELEPHONE CONVERSATION THIS MORNING, I HAVE LISTED
ITEMS THAT MY HUSBAND, HARVEY, WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO MEMBERS OF YOUR
ORGANIZATION SINCE HE NO LONGER CAN USE THEM. THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN
SHARING THIS INFORMATION.
HARVEY AND LINDA LEVINEEDISON, EDISON, NJ
Donated Items:

2 ENHANCED VISION ACROBAT "CCTV" WITH MONITORS - SCREEN SIZE 14 IN. H X 12
INCHES W- 1 WHITE TIPPED COLLAPSIBLE  CANE- 1 THINK PAD - R SERIES- 1 DVI
TOGGLE BOX WITH HDMI CABLE- DRAGON NATURALLY SPEAKING SOFTWARE- BIG SHOT
SCREEN MAGNIFIER SOFTWARE- VARIOUS SIZES OF TEMPLATES TO GUIDE SIGNATURES- 1
3 TV CART WITH 3 SHELVES AND WHEELS
_______