[NFBNJ] GPS appsCheck It Out On May 28 Please Share

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Wed May 22 04:39:38 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
Received from Richard Fox.
Please review and consider joining others on May 28.
Please read through the entire email for other opportunities to raise your
expectations to live the life you want!

Please share.

See below.

nfbnj1 at verizon.net
www.nfbnj.org
Raising Expectations to Live The Life You Want!

Hi Joe,
Perhaps you would forward this to your NJ list for informational purposes.

Rick Fox
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: