[NFBNJ] Cornhole - Only 8 Days Left to Register!

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 17 21:17:47 UTC 2019

    Greetings to all!
I thought I had forwarded however, I forgot!
With this said, only 8 days remaining to register.
Please consider attending and share with others.

*
ONLY 8 DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER TO PLAY CORNHOLE*

*REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 25 TO ENTER THE
TOURNAMENT*

*DeafBlind Community Access Network of New Jersey???s 3rd Annual*

*Cornhole DOMination & Chili Contest!*

Beanbag Toss Tournament & Chili Champ Cook-off

*3 Champs will be crowned: Blind/VI, Sighted & Chili*

*PLUS** Drum360 drum circle, Protactile (PT) space, lots of ASL,
networking, cool people & FUN!!*

*DATE:  Saturday, November 2, 2019*

*TIME:   Noon to 4 p.m.*

*PLACE: VFW, 513 Veterans Place, **Hasbrouck Heights, NJ*

*COST:   IN ADVANCE: $10 per person*

*Buy tickets at: *www.dbcannj.org/events

*AT THE DOOR:** $20 per person*

*Bring Cornhole boards & get a $5 refund on your ticket price!*

*REGISTRATION DEADLINE*

*TO COMPETE IN CORNHOLE OR THE CHILI COOK-OFF:*

*FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25*

*ALL OTHERS MAY REGISTER AT ANY TIME*

*(INCLUDING THE DAY OF THE EVENT)*

*Free for Access Providers/SSPs working w/deafblind*

All DeafBlind, friends, interpreters, APs/SSPs, blind/VI & sighted
participants are welcome!

Join us in this great opportunity to have fun and to meet old and new faces
from NJ???s DB community.

*This is an adult-oriented activity; no one under the age of 18 admitted.*

*In memory of our friend Dom Leto*,* a Deaf man with a huge heart who
believed in our mission*
[image: DBCANNJ Logo PNG 4.24.19.png]

*For DeafBlind, By DeafBlind*

Training, Networking, Social & Recreational events & opportunities l
Provision
of Access Providers l dbcannj.org
[image: 2019 Cornhole Announcement.2.jpg]