[NFBNJ] FYICongratulations Mrs. Benthall

joe ruffalo nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 15 13:26:32 UTC 2019

Greetings to all!
A special congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Benthall as they exchanged their
wedding vows on Sunday, October 6.
Please read below to learn who is the newly married member.
In addition, an attachment is provided highlighting a member of the NFBNJ to
participate on a panel presentation to be held in Washington D.C. on October
31.
Hint; the former Joanna Mallard will be presenting.

Again, congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Benthall!
Best Wishes,

Hello Joe,
I  would like to thank you and the Federation family who was informed of
the recent car accident I was in for your prayers On the behalf of my
husband and myself.  With prayer, doctors, and medication we are taking it
one day at a time. As of October 6, 2019, we have exchange our wedding vows
and i am now Mrs. Joanna Benthall.  We are putting the  details for our
reception together and invitations will be sent out. Also, attached is the
flyer for the Washington DC state convention women’s conference that I have
been selected to be a speaker on the panel for. This Will Take Place on
October
31st and Washington D.C. Please distribute this email to all recipients.
Thank you
Comments: On behalf of the members in the National Federation of the Blind
of New Jersey, we congratulate Joanna Mallard and her husband on their
recent wedding.

May both of you continue on the journey of healing from the car accident,
remain in love and enjoy each day God brings before you.Joe Ruffalo